Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "hiline" Chuck Lamb Donation Account

Default "hiline" Chuck Lamb Donation Account

Some of you might know that hiline one of our forum members was killed a couple of weeks ago out at his homestead on Hiline Lake by a accidental gun shot. First of all I would like for anyone that has negative comment's please keep them at home. An account has been set up at any Wells Fargo bank for donations to help the family. He leaves a wife and two 8 year old sons. The family will need our help and support as they want and plan to continue to live on the homestead.There is major expenses with a death in the family and with him being the bread winner makes things even harder. At the present time they are in need of your financial and moral support. The only way in and out from there at this time is by helicopter until the lake freezes enough for skis. I will continue to bring this information to the forum.As where and when they need help I will ask the great people of this forum to help.
    As stated before a account has been set up at any Wells Fargo Bank under the name of "hiline"Chuck Lamb Donation Account.If anyone has questions you can PM me . Thanks for your help

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

oh wow.. i hadnt heard... please send me the information.. and share my prayer with his family... i will truly miss his comments here, and while he was one of the few i have not met in person.. i truely would have liked to...

god bless hiline... god speed
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

He was a great man for sure and I'll miss him.Bless his family.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Bad news indeed. Thanks for updating us.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

I'm going to copy this to the hunting forum also
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I am real sorry to hear this and hope his family is doing well all things considered. My prayers go out to his family and friends and like many others on here I never met him but did enjoy his post and will miss them.

Wow, I hadn't heard. Chuck will be missed and I also enjoyed his comments on here. Thoughts and prayers to the family.
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Tragic news...our condolences to Jenny and the kids and rest of Chuck's family and friends. PM coming your way Big Bend.

The banks will be open soon get out and give to help the Lamb family ,Just think of your family in the same situation you would want that help to come forward. Thanks

Bump to the top !!!!!!

Posted this up on the women's forum also.

Prayers for Chuck's family. Thanks, Big Bend, for letting us all know and for providing a method that we can help the family.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

Bump to the top so people can go to the bank and help this widow and two young boys survive the winter. Thanks

I'm "hiline" Chuck's wife, Jenny. Thank you, Big Bend. Our sons and I appreciate all you are doing, and the contributions of many others. We also greatly appreciate the kind words, thoughts and prayers. Since the boys and I returned to the bush a couple of weeks ago, things have been very difficult for us, but we are making it. Our remote life in the bush is the only life our sons have ever known. It's going to be very hard for us alone out here without Chuck, but it's a life we love. I depended on Chuck even more than I realized. I have a lot to learn, but I also have a lot of determination. I'd be foolish to think I can do it alone. We'll need some help to get back on our feet, but we'll get there. Thank you all very much.

DISAPPOINTED

I thought that the forum members would have stepped forward to help out a fellow forum member's widow and small kids. Some have come forward and donated to the cause. I am really surprised at how easy it is for people to forget or just figure that someone else will help. Just think if you left a widow so fast would you want her to be left to fend for herself. It was a accidental shooting as stated by the troopers and now her and the 8 year old boys are back out at the homestead trying to put their life back together and move on. Donation's can be made to the Chuck Lamb donation account # 734869358 at any Wells Fargo. Thanks for the ones that have supported this .

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bend View Post
    DISAPPOINTED

I thought that the forum members would have stepped forward to help out a fellow forum member's widow and small kids. Some have come forward and donated to the cause. I am really surprised at how easy it is for people to forget or just figure that someone else will help. Just think if you left a widow so fast would you want her to be left to fend for herself. It was a accidental shooting as stated by the troopers and now her and the 8 year old boys are back out at the homestead trying to put their life back together and move on. Donation's can be made to the Chuck Lamb donation account # 734869358 at any Wells Fargo. Thanks for the ones that have supported this .
    What will it take? I know several places that need help. What will it take?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

in the state seperated from the lower 48 by Canada

Quote Originally Posted by LastFrontier View Post
    I'm "hiline" Chuck's wife, Jenny. Thank you, Big Bend. Our sons and I appreciate all you are doing, and the contributions of many others. We also greatly appreciate the kind words, thoughts and prayers. Since the boys and I returned to the bush a couple of weeks ago, things have been very difficult for us, but we are making it. Our remote life in the bush is the only life our sons have ever known. It's going to be very hard for us alone out here without Chuck, but it's a life we love. I depended on Chuck even more than I realized. I have a lot to learn, but I also have a lot of determination. I'd be foolish to think I can do it alone. We'll need some help to get back on our feet, but we'll get there. Thank you all very much.
    LF,

Please accept my condolences for your loss.
    You and your sons will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Otter

Thank you, Otter, for your prayers. Much appreciated.

AniWahaya

So sorry for your and your families loss. May god be with you and comfort you during this time..
    Thanks for the information BB..
    Quote Originally Posted by LastFrontier View Post
    Thank you, Otter, for your prayers. Much appreciated.

First I would like to apologize for posting a incomplete account number . The correct number is #7348691358 or the name Chuck Lamb donation account should bring it up > Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bend View Post
    First I would like to apologize for posting a incomplete account number . The correct number is #7348691358 or the name Chuck Lamb donation account should bring it up > Thanks
    Big Bend, I pm'd you my number and will get with you soon. I have been at our home in Hawaii and have limited internet but will be back to reality next Thursday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast