Thread: Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet-Anchorage-17Nov.

Default Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet-Anchorage-17Nov.

Only 2 weeks to go before the 20th annual Cook Inlet Chapter banquet! Do you have your tickets yet?

If you can't make the banquet, you can still be in the game. Raffle and banquet tickets available online at www.rmef.org/Alaska. Or we are selling tickets on 3Nov. and 10Nov. at the Anchorage Sportsman's Warehouse from 1000-1600. Stop by and get your tickets.

Hunts to be auctioned this year include:

Colorado guided elk (rifle or bow) for one hunter, additional hunters and upgrade to include mule deer available, private ranch near Meeker

Wyoming guided antelope for one hunter, additional hunters and upgrade to include trophy elk available, private ranches near Saratoga

Afognak guided deer/ducks/fox for one hunter, includes the Afognak/Kodiak flights, upgrade to include additional hunters at steep discount, can also add draw/registration bear (huge discount) and/or draw/registration elk (trophy fee only). 7 day trip, 5 days hunting.

Admiralty Island fishing trip for one. Stay at Pybus Point Lodge for 5 days/5 nights all inclusive. Lots of upgrades available including up to 16 people if you want to do a family reunion or corporate retreat. Donation includes seaplane flights to/from Juneau. Can add unguided hunting in late May or September if you wish.

Still have a couple unconfirmed hunts to add in the near future.

The Colorado Archery Elk raffle ticket sales have been very disappointing. Odds of winning are very good, so get your tickets now. I'll bump the thread that has that info, so that you can look that over and get your tickets online.

Like us on Facebook at Cook Inlet Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Chapter.

Have questions, send me a pm or post here so everyone can see the information.

Have a great weekend.

Tom

I forgot to mention that if you can not attend the banquet, but are interested in bidding on any of the hunting/fishing trips, we have a proxy bid system in place. Send me a pm with your contact info (include your e-mail) if you are interested in more information about the hunts and the proxy bidding system.

I'm still waiting on my phone call. The phone may have been busy lately but you should be able to get through now. So who won the trip?

Default Was this event advertised?

Out side of this thread I must say that I didn't see any advertising for this event.

What was the turn out?
    When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher

We had a great turn out with over 250 people attending.

Our thanks to all who attended and bought raffle tickets via the internet or otherwise.

The Colorado Archery raffle winner came from Homer. Not sure if he is an AOD member or not, but he and his daughter are very excited about hunting elk in Colorado next year.

I hope that the donor will allow us to have the same or similar hunt again next year. If so, what would you suggest to make a raffle more interesting?
    No free tickets is NOT an option.

We are looking at ways to get the news out to the masses. What do you suggest? I thought that AOD would have a significant impact, and it has certainly helped. Wherelse do you visit or watch for info about banquets and raffles?

Join us on facebook at Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Cook Inlet Chapter.

PM Sent.
    When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher

Reply sent.

Thank you for your suggestions.