Thread: Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!

Sponsor

Talking Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!

Sorry, i couldnt resist. Hope you all had a happy halloween.

Grant

Grant thats sweet looking boat do you have any other photos of half hard tops like that one looks like just what I want for my boat thanks Chris
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    Grant thats sweet looking boat do you have any other photos of half hard tops like that one looks like just what I want for my boat thanks Chris
    Thanks, yeah the owners love orange if you havn't guessed.
    Here are a couple more photos of the hard top on this boat.
    It bolts on with eight bolts, has carpet and a dome light inside, welded grab handles on the outside.
    If you would like to see more pics of this one or of a different top, let me know.

Grant

Grant would it be possiable to have shelves put in also and yes if you have other photos please send them I think its just what im looking for plus it can be taken off more than likely Ill have Gary at greatland do it for me thanks for all your help Chris

Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    Grant would it be possiable to have shelves put in also and yes if you have other photos please send them I think its just what im looking for plus it can be taken off more than likely Ill have Gary at greatland do it for me thanks for all your help Chris
    SKybust,

Sure, we have done many with shelves. You could even have a simple locking door on a shelf like these:

Also, Gary at Great Land Welding is great and he would do a great job for you im sure.

Grant

Go Beavs!!!

Hey Chris here are some pics from my boat build with the removable hard top, they may help you. I love mine 2 lights with the trays on both sides.
    You could put a rear flood lite on it as well. The top come off in 5 minutes and only weighs 60 lbs. I take the canvas off each wither and store it inside, it should last 10 years that way. I just put a tarp over it for winter and shovel it off once in a while.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...+sport+drifter

Grant,

I love the looks of this deep water boat. Could this boat be built with a Classic 22' bottom and still maintain the sharper nose ? I like the walk around front because I always forget to unlatch the door. As long as I'm dreaming how about a 3'stage pump with three 27 degree impellers from Marine Power and a Scott pozi nozzle with a 103 adjustable nozzle and a quick steer helm. Tell Santa Glenn I've been a good boy this year. Chuck

PS I almost forgot the engine. How about a 6.2 chevy
    PSS And a 6.5' bottom.

very nice Grant thanks for the photos

Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by rivercj View Post
    Grant,

I love the looks of this deep water boat. Could this boat be built with a Classic 22' bottom and still maintain the sharper nose ? I like the walk around front because I always forget to unlatch the door. As long as I'm dreaming how about a 3'stage pump with three 27 degree impellers from Marine Power and a Scott pozi nozzle with a 103 adjustable nozzle and a quick steer helm. Tell Santa Glenn I've been a good boy this year. Chuck

PS I almost forgot the engine. How about a 6.2 chevy
    PSS And a 6.5' bottom.

rivercj,

Sure we can do something for ya, how does a December 24th delivery sound? Santa Glen gave the approval.

Elf Grant