Thread: Another question for webmaster

Default Another question for webmaster

David it seems to me that we aren't having very much activity on this new shooting site is it just me are do we have a problem.I know anything new has to have time to work out the bugs and I promise I will be patient. I am By nature a patient man so I will go and be patient now and by the way I really do like this new set up it is a great upgrade from the old one now if I can just get the hang of it....Thanks Ronnie

Default "Klingons"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie
    David it seems to me that we aren't having very much activity on this new shooting site is it just me are do we have a problem.I know anything new has to have time to work out the bugs and I promise I will be patient. I am By nature a patient man so I will go and be patient now and by the way I really do like this new set up it is a great upgrade from the old one now if I can just get the hang of it....Thanks Ronnie
    Ronnie, dunno if this has anything to do with it, but this morning I noticed some folks still posting on the old forums; probably they didn't get the word yet. Anyway, I PM'd everyone over there to remind them. Maybe we'll see more activity from those folks coming over here.

Also, the "read" counts are way off. David mentioned that he's working on it. So when you look to see how many times a post has been viewed, the numbers are WAY low. We've got thousands of page views a day here, literally.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Default answered question

Thanks Michael for the information......Ronnie