Thread: New picture on front page

Default New picture on front page

Wow, what a beautiful Sheep on the hunting page. Thanks Mike or whoever changed that.

Awesome ram there!

Awsome! I also did like the two moose faceing off.

You can buy that photo. I have this exact picture framed in my house. Now everyone knows I'm a AOD junkie. Grin!

Glad everyone likes the photo! That particular picture was from Tracey Harmon; he is listed on the Our Photographers page, together with the folks who supply our other banners for the site. I believe all of our artists have images for sale, so if you want a reprint of this or any of the others, be sure to contact our photographers! We have listed their websites, facebook pages, flickr accounts and all other places where you can see more of their work. It's great stuff!

If you are a photographer who would like to make your work available before a very large audience, by all means contact me via pm and we would be happy to look at your stuff. We change our banners out quarterly, so the next round will be spring, then summer. We also look for art for the other pages on the site, so the need is just about endless.

Be sure to check out the other major sections of the site for a look at other new banners!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay