Thread: Service manuals

Default Service manuals

I'm trying to find a service manual for a 2004 Kawasaki 650 Prarie. The dealer in Fbnks doesn't have one and I dont know where else to look. I found one I can download for $10.00 from a website (the dealer wants $97 for a 2005 Btute Force manual) for my 750 brute force, but can't find one for my prarie.

This may sound like a dumb question, but how can I tell what year my prarie is? I bought it used a couple years ago and know its a '03 or '04. my bearings in the swingarm are shot and need to order parts. Thanks, John

Default Manual

Check your PM.

If you find the serial number on the frame the dealer should be able to pull up the info on the machine.

$97 WOW I payed around $50 for my brute force service manual at the dealership in ER.

Most likely all of the 650 prairies have the same swing arm bearing. You can go to and look it up on the parts diagram and compare years. I betcha it's the same part number for every year it's been produced.

Wasilla, Alaska

Default Check Ebay

They have alot of manuels at better prices than I've found at dealers. Worth a shot.

Wasilla, Alaska, United States

Default has a great microfiche section with parts listings. I don't know about their prices, I usually go there simply to find part numbers.

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Check E-bay. I found a service manual there for my 01 Warrior on CD and got it shipped for less than $15.00.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.