Thread: Joe Shuster

Default Joe Shuster

Has anyone hunted moose or caribou with Joe's outfit? I am looking to do an unguided drop camp type of hunt with my boys and wondered if his area holds quality animals. This is the boys' first hunt and I want to make sure I give them the best experience and opportunity. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

You will not be disappointed, my buddy is one of his pilots during season. I know they do great on big bulls every year.{moose]

Cant go wrong with Joe

Went moose hunting with Joe in 2011. We flew out to a Caribou camp to drop off some caribou hunters and they had a great time and killed some nice bulls. I enjoyed hunting and would definitely recommend Joe's services... (we also went 2 for 2 on bull moose)

Quote Originally Posted by 6.5-284 View Post
    Has anyone hunted moose or caribou with Joe's outfit? I am looking to do an unguided drop camp type of hunt with my boys and wondered if his area holds quality animals. This is the boys' first hunt and I want to make sure I give them the best experience and opportunity. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Joe's the best. Was out there couple years ago with him. Nothing but big animals. Tell him we highly recommended him. Good luck!
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Thanks to all who offered information. It was very helpful.

"Nothing but big animals"....
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

quality of moose in his area is second to none, If looking to do just caribou, I would definitely look at other options, imho. His hunts have a very healthy price tag on them to say it mildly, if price is a consideration for you, I know it is for me. feel free to pm for specifics