Thread: Troublesome change on Troublesome Creek

Default Troublesome change on Troublesome Creek

Surprised nobody has mentioned this on here. Just drove over the bridge this weekend and did a double take. The high cut bank down river from the bridge looks like it collapsed into the creek. There was a sweet little shelf/hole at the bottom of that thing and now it looks like there's a 10 foot tall wall of rubble across the creek. Hadn't been down there since before the flooding so I imagine this is a result of that time period.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo1.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	65025

Quote Originally Posted by KMac View Post
    Surprised nobody has mentioned this on here. Just drove over the bridge this weekend and did a double take. The high cut bank down river from the bridge looks like it collapsed into the creek. There was a sweet little shelf/hole at the bottom of that thing and now it looks like there's a 10 foot tall wall of rubble across the creek. Hadn't been down there since before the flooding so I imagine this is a result of that time period.
    Whats troubling about that?
    Rivers, creeks, and streams get re-routed every day, every week, every month... Nothing new. Fish will find a way through, and new holes to hang out in.

Quote Originally Posted by icb12 View Post
    Whats troubling about that?
    Rivers, creeks, and streams get re-routed every day, every week, every month... Nothing new. Fish will find a way through, and new holes to hang out in.
    Just a play on words. It was temporarily troublesome when I looked down there and thought "Holy Sh*t, that good hole is under 20 feet of rubble." Would have been cool to be there when it slid. Well, not right there.