Thread: My eyes is gettin' old

Default My eyes is gettin' old

I've been noticing a slow deterioration in my sight over the years, and had dry eyes all the time, I had to squint, etc. A study came out a while back that said coffee causes eye scale, so I thought I might need to pull back on my coffee drinking. Anyway, I was pawing through an old Alaska Magazine when I came across an ad for these eye drops. I was skeptical, but I ordered a small bottle, then I let it sit around a few weeks before I tried it. Boy does the stuff work for me. Notice I said for me?
    My eyes don't itch anymore, less squinting. Though I haven't been out to the range yet since using it, but I'm betting that crosshairs will be clearer as well. Nice to improve.... maybe prolong my hunting and range experiences without getting more powerful glasses or eye surgery.
    I don't mean to sound like a testimonial advertisement, but maybe someone else will benefit.

Ordered me a bottle, been fightin eye problems for couple years...Thanks.

On a similar more, have any of yall ever tried that supplement that I see advertised in various hunting magazines that is supposed to improve eyesight?

This post is very vague, and I'll try to find a brand name, but hoping that someone knows what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    I've been noticing a slow deterioration in my sight over the years, and had dry eyes all the time, I had to squint, etc. A study came out a while back that said coffee causes eye scale, so I thought I might need to pull back on my coffee drinking. Anyway, I was pawing through an old Alaska Magazine when I came across an ad for these eye drops. I was skeptical, but I ordered a small bottle, then I let it sit around a few weeks before I tried it. Boy does the stuff work for me. Notice I said for me?
    My eyes don't itch anymore, less squinting. Though I haven't been out to the range yet since using it, but I'm betting that crosshairs will be clearer as well. Nice to improve.... maybe prolong my hunting and range experiences without getting more powerful glasses or eye surgery.
    I don't mean to sound like a testimonial advertisement, but maybe someone else will benefit.
    Glad to hear it's working for you. How long have you been taking it? Do you take it everyday or just when your eyes start to itch? Can you list the ingredients as I have been thinking about getting some other stuff called "Eye Bright" and was wondering if it has some of the same stuff in it?
    Thanks....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

I use Soothe XL plus started cleaning my glasses at least once a month
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Glad to hear it's working for you. How long have you been taking it? Do you take it everyday or just when your eyes start to itch? Can you list the ingredients as I have been thinking about getting some other stuff called "Eye Bright" and was wondering if it has some of the same stuff in it?
    Thanks....
    I'm using one drop in each eye morning and evening and have been for a week. They say two, but one seems to work just fine. The ingredients are:dextran, polyethylene glycol, povidone, tetrahydrozoline HCI. The first three are for lubrication, the last is for redness it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    I use Soothe XL plus started cleaning my glasses at least once a month
    Thanks for the chuckle, Will - my glasses are often covered in sawdust. And I'm continually surprised at how clear everything looks when I finally clean them!