This project stemmed from a wiper motor post in the power boat section.
I finally got the wipers wired and installed. I decided to relocate them to the top of the window to help minimize water leaking in on the motors and in the glove compartment. It was actually a pretty easy swap. I'm using a piece of 1/4" aluminum plate with Marine Sealant and a couple bolts in the original holes to cover up the old holes. The motors were mounted up top with plenty of room and I sealed up around the bolts with sealant as well. I used the original 2 position switch so I could use the high and low feature on the motors. The downside is that the park feature gets confused due to each motor running at a slightly different pace. But they match up and stop pretty quick. Overall, It's a good upgrade from the original wipers. Here are a couple photos of one side.
Wiper motors are MRV (AFI) and were bought at www.surpluscenter.com for $29.99 each and the wiper arms are AFI Pantos from Jamestown Distributors. Next, I'll install a couple covers over the motors to clean it up some.
Old Holes below the window.
New holes above.