Thread: 136" 144"track

Default 136" 144"track

does any one out there have a used 136" or a 144" track, that the would be willing to part with for a fair price? im stretching out my rev this year.

What size paddle? What is your idea of a fair price? Have you checked tracksusa.com?

preferably 1 3/4 i could run 2" but i would need to replace the drivers clearance issues the paddles would be hitting the coolers on the tunnel... 100$ 150$ maybe more if the track was in good shape. If any one out the has swapped tracks on a 03 rev and has a little knowledge you would be a great helping hand

Came across this on craigslist, don't know the condition of the track but $200 for a 144X2 isn't a bad deal.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/3353847341.html
    Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

I just removed a 136" x 1.75" x 16" track off of my 2007 Renegade (REV Chassis). Replaced it with a 144" x 2" track. I'll double-check my old track, but I don't believe I have any missing lugs. I'm asking $200 for it. Swapping the track out was relatively painless, I can PM you some basic instructions on the steps to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_fish View Post
    I just removed a 136" x 1.75" x 16" track off of my 2007 Renegade (REV Chassis). Replaced it with a 144" x 2" track. I'll double-check my old track, but I don't believe I have any missing lugs. I'm asking $200 for it. Swapping the track out was relatively painless, I can PM you some basic instructions on the steps to follow.
    awesome where are you located?

I live in Eagle River. I found one small cut in a lug, but no missing lugs. Track is in overall excellent condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_fish View Post
    I live in Eagle River. I found one small cut in a lug, but no missing lugs. Track is in overall excellent condition.
    ok, i dont know the next time im going to be down that way