Thread: Boulder/Purinton Creek

Default Boulder/Purinton Creek

Old Man comes home from work in a couple days, looking for some riding at Boulder or Purinton Creek. Looking for mud and fun with good scenery. Any good info on riding? Have Rhino, will go just about anywhere!

Default boulder

my buddy just got back, big ice on the creeks, broke through once. Snow all the way in after the parking lot. He was able to stay on top of the snow in the A.M. By noon they were in slush winching out. Not to say it wasn't doable, but from what he said, kinda rough.

Permenente may be open by now. Jim Creek to the Knik glacier will provide plenty of mud and water.

Any updates on Boulder Creek? Saw some trucks there on sat unloading rigs. How is the snow, or lack there of?? EricL

I was in there all weekend. Drove thru the middle of every mudhole going in. No river to speak of. No snow but overflow ice in places to ride on. Went all the way up Boulder, mostly snow, ice and water free. Drove all the way up east fork on the overflow ice, smooth sailing. For the next 5-7 days I'd say it probably don't get no better ever.