Thread: So whos going out tomorrow for one last try ?

Default So whos going out tomorrow for one last try ?

Curious to see who is going out tomorrow. Unfortunatley I am pretty sure I am done for the year but if the ice isn't to thick & can be broken there should be some action for the few that are going out.

It aint over yet!!! I'm going out to Maud tomorrow to give it a shot. About an inch of ice on the lake today..

this sure is a long stretch of cold blue bird weather. they have had a lot of days and more to come to just push through. whats every ones thoughts? how about you cordova boys are you seeing big groups moving into or through your area?

is the ice that thick, is there ice on jim creek yet, i'm ready to go run it pretty quick. Bud

Quote Originally Posted by AK_Marine View Post
    It aint over yet!!! I'm going out to Maud tomorrow to give it a shot. About an inch of ice on the lake today..
    Wasilla

I will take my boys...! son and 1 dog for a go tomorrow!

Default So whos going out tomorrow for one last try ?

I broke 1/2 inch of ice on Thursday at 20 deg, shot 7 3 widge 4 mallard. I'll be at work tomorrow tho. Good luck and shoot straight

So... people still headed out? I don't want to be the only crazy one.

I had some good shooting this week in kenai but it has gotten slower and slower and a lot of birds moving south. I'll sleep in I think and wait and see if more birds show up from someplace

Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    is the ice that thick, is there ice on jim creek yet, i'm ready to go run it pretty quick. Bud
    Ice was 2 inches on maud this morning... the creek had patches of ice. I'm sure tomorrow will have even more ice. If I had to estimate a census of all the birds left in there, it would be less than 150, mostly goldeneyes.