Thread: Best price on 38spl Ruger LCR in Anchorage?

Default Best price on 38spl Ruger LCR in Anchorage?

My neighbor down the road has a hankering for a Ruger LCR snubbie. And it turns out his wife will be up in Los Anchorage for a week.
    So he asked for the best place to start looking... Or rather send her looking...... I told him Great Northern Guns since they have ALWAYS done right by me.
    BUT, when he called from down here for a price check, whomever answered the phone told him he needed to drive up from Homer and ask in person... Weird....

So any ideas???
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

38, 357, 22lr? Lazar, not lazar? Best price will be Wal-Mart, Fredís or something but they likely arenít the best overall deal.

GNG? Usually a shop gets loads of price check calls. These calls are annoying because if all a customer wants is best price they will end up at a big box store or internet wholesaler anyway, giving a price over the phone is just a waste of time to them. So when most shops get such a call their policy is to encourage the customer to come in, often itís worthwhile to do so for the service and extra do-dads they will through together for a package deal that a big box wont do.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Big box does not have the best price. We called around,,,Boondocks and Mountainview both beat SW.... Who knows if GNG would have....
    He bought from them (GNG) last year based upon a phone call price and we made a special road trip up there...
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

Yea Sportsmanís isnít cheap on anything but they are a safer bet to buy from than the cheap ones. Wal-Mart, Fred Meyer, and Sports Authority often sell for about what I, GNG, Boondocks pay the wholesaler with shipping. But they are R-n-R firing pins in the back, your looking at a sample out front not the gun your buying and if you have any problem you are all on your own.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona