Thread: Raingear Reminder!!

Default Raingear Reminder!!

I got the okay from Brian to go ahead with another ODD group buy. According to the poll in the "Outdoor Gear" forum, Impertech is the most desired. I have been in touch with H/H and have got a few quotes, I would really like to get at least 20 orders, as that is the magic number for driving the price down. I am shooting for under $100 per set right now. I will start an official poll as soon as I get the official prices. If anyone knows of a H/H vendor that might be able to cut us a deal, please forward me the contact information! Thanks!

If you haven't already, PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINION OR INTEREST ON THE POLL!!!

THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE VOTED ALREADY!

You may want to try these guys out http://www.murraypacific.com/

Woody

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by smwwoody View Post
    You may want to try these guys out http://www.murraypacific.com/

Woody
    Thanks Woody, I will add them to my list!

More new polls down in the gear forum for those of you interested...sorry this is a little confusing right now, I may ask Brian to delete them when I get ready to post the actual ordering form.

Thanks for your patients!

-Buck

Default Impertech source

I get mine from American Workwear in Tacoma, they do mail order. www.american-workwear.com

Mark

Check out these guys. They're selling the sets for about $100 right now. Don't know why their cheaper than everyone else.

http://www.hermanscentral.com/site/p...9E9CB29D1896FC

http://www.hermanscentral.com/site/p...CCBD1F50F1A6BD

My only problem is I think I prefer the pants to teh bibs, and they don't carry the pants.

Default Kenai

Three Bears in Kenai has them for about $90/set right now. They have pants or bibs and deluxe jackets.

Thumbs up Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blackfoot View Post
    Three Bears in Kenai has them for about $90/set right now. They have pants or bibs and deluxe jackets.
    blackfoot- I sent you a PM earlier. Did you get it? Shoot me back and let me know. Thanks

Default interested

I would be intersted if the price were right ina pair of pants and jacket.
    keep me updated
    thanks

My wife bought a set of Impertech for me as a Christmas gift but I'd be interested in a set for her and maybe another for myself if the price is right.
    Thanks, Doug in AK
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

I'm in Iraq and wife is in Alabama but I am interested in 2 sets, don't know how that will work for payment. Paypal perhaps? I have looked at the sizing charts on the website but wanted some first hand experiance I am 6'5 about 250#. Any recomendations would be apreciated as there aint much in the way of outdoors stores around here for me to try em on.

Default Sizing

I bought x-large and am 5' 10" 200# way to big. My friend tried them on he is 6' 2" 22# and still way big. I ended up with large. I woudl best guess that you woudl wear x-large

Thnx QK, I usualy get killed on length. I wear a 38w-38L pant so it is the 38 inch inseam that kills me. I prefer to big over too short.

I'm in for at least one set if the price is reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I'm in Iraq and wife is in Alabama but I am interested in 2 sets, don't know how that will work for payment. Paypal perhaps? I have looked at the sizing charts on the website but wanted some first hand experiance I am 6'5 about 250#. Any recomendations would be apreciated as there aint much in the way of outdoors stores around here for me to try em on.

Lujon, I am 6'7" and have a 35/36 inseam. I also am upwards of 400lbs. I have the 4xl bibs and they fit well over jeans/camo pants. the length is fine for me so they may be a bit short for your 38" inseam but I do reccomend them. The pants are good, but not as comfortable as the bibs for me. I have not tried the jacket yet but plan to buy it in this deal.