Thread: Coyote Educator Extraordinaire

Default Coyote Educator Extraordinaire

Well, got my predator season started a little early this year. Two consecutive days of calling, and I managed to send 55 grains of education whizzing by the ear of a charging yote this morning. Of course I forgot that I wasn't shooting a semi-auto, so when I went for the broadside follow up shot the gun didn't go bang. Oops. Lots of sign out there. They just weren't buying what I was selling.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i am gonna charge an eduaction fee....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Great Thread TItle,....will be waiting for "Fur on Snow," pics soon

Using an E-caller, by chance ? curious as to the call, Hurtin' Bunny, I imagine ?

the boys and I were out playing with my rig the other day,..."Crows Like Crazy,"....

they wanted to, "shoot 'em all",...but we couldn't figure out a recipe,...was sure fun tho,

...now all they talk about is, "Fox Hunting,...C'mon Dad,..."
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Sure wish I had been there to witness this little episode of, "Educating Predators That are Smarter Than I Am". Hmm, a charging coyote wins out against a .22-250, who'd have thunk it? I bet he is laughing harder than we are.
    ARR/dad

I too educated some predators this weekend. One coyote and one fox. Calling solo is difficult lots of moving pieces. Calling them in is the east part getting them down is the hard part.