Thread: Wooldridge Alaskan II ~ Alaskan STYLE

Talking Wooldridge Alaskan II ~ Alaskan STYLE

A friends new Alaskan II w/ 200 Etec. Headed to Fairbanks this month ... 3 guesses where he retired from.

I hope he reports on how he likes or dislikes that motor before the summer is up
    Tennessee

SWEET!!!!!! Looks great!!!!

Make sure to tell him to check the seats are far enough away to clear the brackets for the top. Mine wore a bit into the seats before I caught it. They put the seats too close to the rail by 1/2".

Mike

Thumbs up Sweet Boat!!

Hey whats the chance we can get one in FedEx colors instead of alaska?

Are those two forward seats suspension seats? I would love to add that to mine, just don't want to lose the storage.

Got my appointment in for the canvas guy there by merril field. Got to get some of those storage socks made for my top!

I am interested to to see how he likes the evinrude!!!

Default Sport Drifter

Hey Todd. Would this happen to be Mr. Pope's new AK 2? I'm sure I will see it this summer. He launches it right where we turn in to go to Pogo. I emailed you.

Richard

Default Alaskan AK II

Yes that is MR Popes boat, the seats are a suspension seat that still mounts on the box top. If you saw the boat in the water load test it has these same seats and has ran a full summer last year in Fairbanks with no engine problems. These guys are neighbors on the river so Phil has had a chance to run this setup before he went with the Etec. The river they are on has 20 or so cabins on it with 19 Wooldridge boats in use, the AK II and the standard Alaskan. I'm sure they can come up with what ever color scheme you want. They had to check with AK Air before they got started to get there ok. Buster can make you a boot for the top, most guys outside don't tow them with the canvas up like we do here.