Thread: Trail Ridge Air?

Default Trail Ridge Air?

Anyone use or know anything about Trial Ridge Air? looking at a 16B hunt and wondering if they are decent...

Please advise... Anything negative, please PM me. thanks.

Probably as good as any of the other big carriers on lake hood, they had nice dock rats anyway.
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Default Trail Ridge

I used to sell trips to Marriott Hotel guests when I worked at the Marriott 2 yrs ago, and I never had complaint. Rates seem pretty reasonable also. I actually emailed them about about a 16B hunt about two weeks ago. Just let them know where you want to go and what your load is. If you are by chance looking for any company I would be interested in splitting the cost.

I know they offer a 16B fly in fishing/float trip to Alexander Lake which is just inside 16B. Cost between $550 & $800 depending on you load. The float itself is about 4-5 days down Alexander Creek to the confluence of the Little Sue. No rapids greater then Class I (which is the lowest they go). The float itself is recommended for family's due slow waters.

PM me if you are interested in splitting the cost or want more info.

Thx Mike.....

Yea, we're not sure where we want to go... I too have an email into him to check some prices and areas.... Looking around the upper talachulitna or up above belgua lake....

We have two plus gear already.. don't know if a bump up to a Beaver would be cost effective??? I'm not sure but would certainly willing to find out....

Have you hunted the area before?

Default top notch

I have used Trail Ridge for work and for personal use and have been more then satisfied each and every time.

Default Trail Ridge Air

Trail Ridge is one of the better charter services on Lake Hood. Great folks.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Trail Ridge is the best on Lake Hood. Its not a "big carrier" unless you think two beavers and a 206 is a big carrier. Jim and Loree run a great operation. The aircraft are well maintained and they will work with you on where you want to go.