Thread: Drawing

Default Drawing

Has anyone else noticed the drawing is a mite earlier this year? Or at least it seems like it to me.

Highlights•Draw application period begins Nov 1 at 8am and closes Dec 17, 2012 at 5pm

Quote Originally Posted by Bill S. View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the drawing is a mite earlier this year? Or at least it seems like it to me.

Highlights•Draw application period begins Nov 1 at 8am and closes Dec 17, 2012 at 5pm

Shhhhhhhh....don't say it too loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill S. View Post

Yep. The way it was set up before, they had to keep IT staff on the clock on a holiday to make sure the computer system stayed functioning as best they could. This way, they can work it on regular time and save some money. Makes good sense to me.

Nope, nope, you're all wrong... The drawing period starts on December 18th, especially for those who might be applying for the same hunts that I am applying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Nope, nope, you're all wrong... The drawing period starts on December 18th, especially for those who might be applying for the same hunts that I am applying for.
    Brian just let us all know what you are putting in for so no one else does..