Thread: Kodiak Snow Conditions?

Default Kodiak Snow Conditions?

Any one out there have any information on the snow conditions on Kodiak, particularly around the Karluk river area? We’re headed down next week and were wondering if snow shoes were necessary still. Thanks, Brian

Default take them

I would definately take them irregardless of what you hear or don't hear . You better bet that there is snow high . Don't cut yourself short on such a huge hunt . Good luck friend and let us know how you made out . . . . .

Default Bring 'em

I would bring them no matter what. It's been raining like **** for the last 10 days so it's going quick but I don't know about that end. Who are you flying with? I would call them they would know for sure. If you haven't picked someone call Seahawk or Andrew. They are the only ones I fly with on Kodiak.

Shawn Gornall
    www.ultimateislandadventures.com

Thanks for the help guys I'll add those to the list. I'll be sure and write about the trip when I get back. Thanks again, Brian

Thanks for the help guys I'll add those to the list. I'll be sure and write about the trip when I get back. Thanks again, Brian