Thread: what's needed to ship raw big game hide down south for tanning?

Default what's needed to ship raw big game hide down south for tanning?

Is there any tag or export permit needed to ship a raw/salted dried bear hide down south for tanning?
    ADF&g said they don't do the red ones anymore because they were getting stolen.
    If I don't need to put anything on the outside of the shipping box, I won't for this reason.
    Can I ship with just the tannery address only on the box legally?

did you try alpha furs...why ship..if he is taking furs, he does a good job and might ship

Quote Originally Posted by cutty View Post
    Is there any tag or export permit needed to ship a raw/salted dried bear hide down south for tanning?
    ADF&g said they don't do the red ones anymore because they were getting stolen.
    If I don't need to put anything on the outside of the shipping box, I won't for this reason.
    Can I ship with just the tannery address only on the box legally?
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The tag, or seal put on it by F&G should still be on it............until ready to tan. On the outside of the box must be the word, "wildlife". Not sure if the word must be a certain size.
    As long as you took it legally, those are all you need...................................not sure what kind of markings would be needed if you took it illegally.......Haha!
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!