Thread: Drawing Application Changes

Default Drawing Application Changes

I was just looking at the ADF&G website and this year's application period is Nov 1 - Dec 17. Make sure the apply early.
    I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Thanks you for the info
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Yeah thanks for the info...I think it's going to be all online this year, no mail in applications, doesn't seem fair to folks that don't have access to a computer.
    "Grin and Bear It"

Quote Originally Posted by Tearbear View Post
    Yeah thanks for the info...I think it's going to be all online this year, no mail in applications, doesn't seem fair to folks that don't have access to a computer.
    Except for maybe the very rare exception, anyone that has access to get/send mail also has reasonable access to at least a public computer with some form of internet.

Be nice if they had a mobile ap...

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    Except for maybe the very rare exception, anyone that has access to get/send mail also has reasonable access to at least a public computer with some form of internet.
    Is the USPS now in the business of providing computers to the public in order to circumvent the use of their services ?

Quote Originally Posted by .338WM View Post
    Is the USPS now in the business of providing computers to the public in order to circumvent the use of their services ?

No, but just about anywere with access to USPS also has a public library, school, or other public location with a computer that could be used if needed.

Honestly, I doubt those people who have zero access to a computer because they are so far out in the boonies really care about having a legitimate hunting permit to get their food.... just sayin'....

Honestly, I doubt those people who have zero access to a computer because they are so far out in the boonies really care about having a legitimate hunting permit to get their food.... just sayin'....
    I hear ya !