Thread: 308 once fired Brass

Default 308 once fired Brass

any one in Anchorage have once fired 308 brass? loooking for couple thousand

Try brassmanbrass.com. Not in town but I have used them several times. They ship free.

I bought 1000 on line a few years ago. I used gss competition dot com (no affiliation). I think I paid about $300 with shipping to Fairbanks, it all fit in one large USPS flat rate box. It was all de-militarized LC 7.62, so regular civilan primers are cool. The best part was I had about 350 all of one year stamp, another 350 or so of another year headstamp all the same, and the last 300 or so were year stamps scattered back as far as 1968 IIRC.

I kept all of one head stamp for my rifle, gave the other biggest bag to my hunting buddy's daughter who got a .308 rifle for her 11th birthday, and then sold off the last 300.

If you go this route, I'll take all the LC07 and LC08 you get at whatever your break even price per piece is.

(1000) 308 Once Fired Mil Brass Swaged & Cleaned
    Auction # 310776070
    Please if you are the buyer or seller to see more helpful information.

Click to view

Current Bid $0.00 No Reserve! Started at $220.00
    for $225.00
    Quantity 1 # of bids 0 Bid History
    Time left 1 Hours, 47 Minutes +
    15 minute rule
    Location ANCHORAGE, AK 99508
    Start 10/9/2012 6:58:11 PM ET (This is a 1 day auction)
    Ends On or After 10/10/2012 6:58:11 PM ET (GunBroker.com Official Time)

Add I found on Gun Broker any one know who it is? AK Brass

I/ve got a bunch of once fired LC National Match brass from the late 60s - don't know what they are worth nowadays. They were shot in NM M14s - I picked them off the range and put most of them back into the orginal boxes.

Some of bulk military .308 / 7.62 was shot in M60s with excess headspace and may have issues with future case seperation. Don't know if the newer machine guns have the same issue or not.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Do a search for Jeff Bartlett, he's got 1000 7.62 for 150.00 plus postage. Probably flat rate in a large box. 25.00 extra for polish and decrimp the primer pockets. I've done business with him in the past without problems.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."