Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Troopers have again lost track of former celebrity wildlife fugitive and serial viola

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Troopers have again lost track of former celebrity wildlife fugitive and serial viola

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...tive-again-run

It seems Alaska State Troopers have again lost track of former celebrity wildlife fugitive and serial violator Michael Anthony "Tony" Roberts. Alaska Wildlife Troopers announced Tuesday morning that they now urgently seek information on his whereabouts.
    Roberts' location was last known early Thursday morning, Oct. 4, when Troopers were notified that his court-ordered ankle monitoring device had been tampered with. Troopers responded and found the ankle bracelet lying in the back yard of the Anchorage home of Roberts' third-party custodian. It appeared to have been cut off with a grinder.
    Roberts is currently wanted on a $50,000 arrest warrant, and is facing charges in a total of seven criminal cases, including charges of guiding without a guide's license, flying without a pilotís license, driving with a revoked license ......

(well am glad our company does not run the ankle monitoring system.... )
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Only goes to show the guy is a bad actor who never deserved home arrest in the first place. Replacing all the pot smokers we have in prison with poachers would make the world a better place.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Holy crap, this guy used to come into my work and show us hunting videos. Thought he was a strange fellow. Lived in the back of his truck and was trying to be friends with a pilot co worker. We havn't seen him in 3 years and was wondering what ever happen to him....

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    Only goes to show the guy is a bad actor who never deserved home arrest in the first place. Replacing all the pot smokers we have in prison with poachers would make the world a better place.
    Hahaha, what a great concept! It would make the hunting a lot better as well...

Default Troopers have again lost track of former celebrity wildlife fugitive and serial viola

Come on Vince....be kind of fun tho if it was...
    On another note what stupid thing to do.
    Now he gets a new charge and gets to go play with big boys and a high security place.....
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

I have difficulty understanding how letting rapists, murderers, etc who happen to smoke a little pot (aka pot smokers) out of prison in exchange for a person who shoots a sub legal moose would make the world a better place.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the guy smokes a little pot .. so they would let him back out?

I don't see why the troopers are getting the blame here. The judge ordered the ankle bracelet installed as part of a court order. It was cut off, they responded. I would blame the court system

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Now that is funny and true!

Walt

www.northwestalaska.net
    float hunts & Drop Camps
    Kotzebue

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Daveinthebush View Post
    I don't see why the troopers are getting the blame here. The judge ordered the ankle bracelet installed as part of a court order. It was cut off, they responded. I would blame the court system
    well... sure they ordered it... but prolly as some plea deal.. however having an understanding of the scram ankle monitoring system.. and the company that provides it... its quite possible that breaking the court order was the only sane thing to do at the time... LOL...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Kinda hard to imagine this,what a joke--guy should have seen mass prison time for what happen in the trooper sting on him

The troopers need to do a sting operation on the glenn hwy and figure out why it so ****ed up! Potholes frost heaves that you get some good hieght when you luanch off them... Yeah guy is a turd needs to go to jail but **** we need to worry about other things like these pathetic ass roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Wet eNuf View Post
    I have difficulty understanding how letting rapists, murderers, etc who happen to smoke a little pot (aka pot smokers) out of prison in exchange for a person who shoots a sub legal moose would make the world a better place.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the guy smokes a little pot .. so they would let him back out?
    I believe he is referring those who are in jail on only pot charges, not EVERYONE who smokes pot, I doubt he is recommending letting rapists and murderers out.

The guy has no qualms about breaking the law, and flies, drives, and guides without a license.......so clearly he doesnít obey the rules. lol and the judge thought it made sense to let him out? I used to be a corrections officer in MT and never could understand why the court system and probation/parole officers were always surprised when people who routinely break the law donít do what the court told them to?

I agree, its not the Troopers fault, its the courts fault.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBull View Post
    I used to be a corrections officer in MT and never could understand why the court system and probation/parole officers were always surprised when people who routinely break the law donít do what the court told them to?

If you ask me THAT's why so many people turn to crime, as they have found out that much of the time you can get away with it with only a slap on the wrist....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wet eNuf View Post
    I have difficulty understanding....
    Indeed.

Quite the incredible leap and non-factual implication you made.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    If you ask me THAT's why so many people turn to crime, as they have found out that much of the time you can get away with it with only a slap on the wrist....
    No doubt, I heard it time and again, inmate would come in for probation violation and would say ill be out tomorrow, and they were usually right. Talk about rewarding bad behavior

He's probably out hunting somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    He's probably out hunting somewhere.
    ...Without a license. Of any kind.
    #Resist

Smoking pot is illegal. I understand the sympathy for pot smokers, but it is still a crime. Period.

Pot is an approved drug for the VA but the feds don't want them to write scrips for it.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast