Thread: use of duck shack for repairs

Default use of duck shack for repairs

saw this add on CL, thought it sounded like a good deal, might be interersted in do it myself if anybody else was interested in joining. Bud

wanted: duck cabin repairs (Trading Bay)

Date: 2012-09-02, 7:47AM AKDT
    Reply to this post Reply to: vt498-3245308401@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

We need to repair and straighten our foundation for our duck shack at trading bay located 65 miles SW of Anchorage. It is a 12 X 16 cabin sitting on 4X 4 and 6 X6 posts and they are starting to lean. The porch which is 4 X 12 needs to be rebuilt. We need a couple persons who would like to use the cabin for some hunting and who would also be paid fairly for their labor in making good repairs. We would supply air transportation and all materials for the repair and send you down on a charter for a time for work and for play. Two persons should be able to do the repairs in a day, possibly two. Must be creative with the materials we supply as sometimes the unexpected need occurs. Email me if interested and include your name and number.
    Wasilla

I saw that as well..wish i was back there and could make it..nice bears over there as well..lol

Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    saw this add on CL, thought it sounded like a good deal, might be interersted in do it myself if anybody else was interested in joining. Bud

wanted: duck cabin repairs (Trading Bay)

Date: 2012-09-02, 7:47AM AKDT
    Reply to this post Reply to: vt498-3245308401@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

We need to repair and straighten our foundation for our duck shack at trading bay located 65 miles SW of Anchorage. It is a 12 X 16 cabin sitting on 4X 4 and 6 X6 posts and they are starting to lean. The porch which is 4 X 12 needs to be rebuilt. We need a couple persons who would like to use the cabin for some hunting and who would also be paid fairly for their labor in making good repairs. We would supply air transportation and all materials for the repair and send you down on a charter for a time for work and for play. Two persons should be able to do the repairs in a day, possibly two. Must be creative with the materials we supply as sometimes the unexpected need occurs. Email me if interested and include your name and number.
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.