Thread: Almost there!!!

Default Almost there!!!

The day has finally come. In about 12 hours I will have my feet back on Alaskan soil. I can't wait to get back and try and learn a little on how to hunt the birds up here. The weather forecast looks promising for the next few days and hopefully I will be able to learn a few things before they are gone. I will be doing a lot of walking on my own and trying to figure things out solo. I have been contacted by a couple of people that are willing to take me out and show me around shush I thoroughly appreciate, especially since I have been deployed and not been able to do any scouting. Unless someone invites me with them this season, I will probably not attempt a y hunts on the hayflats as I know nothing of the area. Anyway, I hope to meet some of y'all one day and good luck on the rest of the season.

Looking forward to bringing you out! I'm going out next Wednesday/Thursday if you get those days off work.

Me too! Pm me and we can discuss the details.

WELCOME HOME AIRBORNE!!!!!!

AND THANK YOU! If you want some help let me know...........................

Thanks widgeon!!!

Airborne, do you mean to say that you guys get back from deployment and you don't get immediate leave time, I would expect you to have 30 days off just for starters. Bud
    Wasilla

Unfortunately, we have things we have to do immediately before being able to take leave. We do get 30 days though just gotta wait til December mainly because of holidays.