Thread: beaver carcasses for dog food

Default beaver carcasses for dog food

attention mushers,

I recently returned from the first round of fall beaver trapping and have several carcasses for use as dog food. i was told that you guys regularly use these. I need them gone very quickly as I am planning on a return trip before the ice comes. Please reply back ASAP.
    Hunt, Fish and drink beer with friends.........because life is to short to work all day.

Quote Originally Posted by forgotvirginia View Post
    attention mushers,

I recently returned from the first round of fall beaver trapping and have several carcasses for use as dog food. i was told that you guys regularly use these. I need them gone very quickly as I am planning on a return trip before the ice comes. Please reply back ASAP.

I'll take them. Let me know if you still have them.

yes I still have them and I am shooting you a PM with my number. I am busy until this afternoon but call any time after 6:00 P.M.
    Hunt, Fish and drink beer with friends.........because life is to short to work all day.

well the forum won't let me PM you but you can send me your number either on the open forum or by clicking my screen name and seleting Private message. I will call you when I get back home this evening.

I'm thinking probably I haven't enough posts to send PMs

Email sent with my cell number.
    Thanks