Thread: KTN?

Default KTN?

Haven't heard much out of there. Anything going on? Hows the hunting so far/

Head up the mountains for a goat on the 15th. Maybe a bear and deer to go with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trappnguns View Post
    Haven't heard much out of there. Anything going on? Hows the hunting so far/

Head up the mountains for a goat on the 15th. Maybe a bear and deer to go with it?
    My son picked up a forkie a few weeks ago and his gf got a bear.

Other son and myself head to POW around Nov 8.

If your focus is a goat, don't get sidetracked - you'll have your hands full with the goat. Unless you got sherpas with you.

Did you draw one of the LE Revella hunts? I keep applying. Maybe this lifetime.

I was thinking about either taking the Jeep to POW or taking my boat on a trip around Revilla (any advice?) i think either one would be a great time for my son and I to hang out and possibly get some bears or deer.

I did get one of the 7 drawn this year for dg006. I actually might have a couple of sherpa's. Got a few young guys that want to see what it is like to actually get out (poor kids are from southern Cali.) The bear or deer would be if my buddy who is coming down from Kodiak wants to shoot it. I have had goat on the brain since I drew the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Trappnguns View Post
    I was thinking about either taking the Jeep to POW or taking my boat on a trip around Revilla (any advice?) i think either one would be a great time for my son and I to hang out and possibly get some bears or deer.

I did get one of the 7 drawn this year for dg006. I actually might have a couple of sherpa's. Got a few young guys that want to see what it is like to actually get out (poor kids are from southern Cali.) The bear or deer would be if my buddy who is coming down from Kodiak wants to shoot it. I have had goat on the brain since I drew the tag.
    If you're going after deer I would suggest taking the jeep. Unless you're ready to climb the mtns going around Revilla you won't see any goats. There'll definitely be a bunch of hiking involved.

good luck.