Thread: Crossbow Info / Invader HP

Central Illinois

Default Crossbow Info / Invader HP

Had a chance to handle a Ten Point (Wicked Ridge) Invader HP last Sat and it grew on me.
    180lbs with a attached rope draw that worked pretty slick. Only negative was it did make a little noise from the rope handles flopping around, but I think that could be taken care of with some sort of elastic sleeve I think. This unit had a 3 line scope on it and 3 shots and three turns of the knobs and I was hitting dead on at 20 yards.
    Yes, they are a bit noisy but some silencers would help tame it a bit and at 300 plus FPS I think the noise would not be much of an issue...

Price was $549.-- but I found many at $499.-- or less if one looks around a bit.

All in all it seemed like a decent rig for the price if someone is looking at getting a crossbow...Weight was about 6.5 lbs
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

I have one and love it. The only thing is the sling sucks big time, a buddy and mine both broke. If you put the draw rope back correctly it should not make noise. They are dead on, I really like mine. My buddy shot two Pa. deer both dropped with in 20 yds