Thread: Pince of Wales Outfitter?

Default Pince of Wales Outfitter?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this outfitter http://www.fishorhunt.com/index.php I'm thinking that they just go by Adventure Alaska. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If it's negative please PM per the forum rules. Thanks again.
    T
    Semper Fi and God Bless

T,

Correct on the Adventure Alaska. Nice folks, work hard, good gear. Fishing or hunting? Doesn't matter I guess, either way they are my closest competitor in terms of offerings (minus meals) and I wouldn't hesitate to point folks there if I was full ;-) Call me if you have any timing questions.
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

Additionally, if you are going fishing get the big boat I think it'll pay dividends. Have fun!
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

Been there twice and hope to go back in the future. Great place, great people, great equipment (truck, boat, fishing gear, facilities, etc.). I have nothing but positive recommendations for Adventure Alaska. As a complete deep water novice I adjusted my expectations of what I would catch from the skiffs that they provide but we had a blast every day we were there.