Thread: There is something missing from THIS forum.....

Default There is something missing from THIS forum.....

....the story that goes with the photo in this link .....

Kind of funny what you find when cruising the internets looking for information about packs.

I have been patiently awaiting the story on that one some time now!

I guess they are just too busy to bother with this place.

That was not fair. I am sitting in Texas fighting the insurance company for 3 weeks for my cancer treatment and you post a picture of a scene I would love to be a part of on the Internet. A great hunt, beautiful spot, beautiful wife to share it with, and pictures of Alaska. I am homesick to say the least.

Wonderful picture!!!!

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

HOpe you feel better soon dave! Think of it as a "get well card"

That must be a better forum than this one!
    Since the OP was a woman.............maybe the story is in the womans forum on this sight!
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Alaska_Lance and his bride are getting ready to hit Kodiak for a Goat hunt for Miss Becca and I believe they might be with a few other members and a camera or 2. I'm sure they will post an update AFTER the game!!! They are still hard at it on Kodiak for the extended season.
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Heading out to Kodiak in the coming days for 2 weeks. Been on 3 sheep hunts and 2 different moose/caribou combo hunts thus far this season. Haven't typed up any hunts yet too busy on the go between hunts. When we do we'll be sure to post up it up here. If you'll notice we haven't posted the story anywhere so its not that we are too busy for AOD, we are just too busy for typing up the story right now period.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Heading out to Kodiak in the coming days for 2 weeks. Been on 3 sheep hunts and 2 different moose/caribou combo hunts thus far this season. Haven't typed up any hunts yet too busy on the go between hunts. When we do we'll be sure to post up it up here. If you'll notice we haven't posted the story anywhere so its not that we are too busy for AOD, we are just too busy for typing up the story right now period.
    ...Lame excuse.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    When one does not have time to stop and spin a yarn with old friends then he/she must be DOING IT RIGHT! Hunt on, there will be plenty of time to tell stories later! Good luck and be safe....
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....