Thread: 4-28-10 Break in's of cabins in fish creek lakes area (update)

Default 4-28-10 Break in's of cabins in fish creek lakes area (update)

On 9-27-12 Beniamin Cross and Jeffrey Indellicati was convicted on 47 felony counts for these break in's and theft's there were a total of 22 guns that were stolen. Along with $25,000.00 in damages. This was reported in the trooper report on the 9-27-12. I guess we will wait to see how easy they get off.

They should get life but I'd bet they do at least 20, given their troubled past. It was their own adoptive uncle they were working for that they ripped off and that started the whole spree. They have no remorse and one said he'll be about 58 when he gets out and maybe get to have another run. They said the fun was worth 50 years of their life. Hang 'em.
    In Iran they are very creative when they take 'em out in public and put a group on top of a bus and ropes around their necks and drive out from under them or get a skytrac or cherry picker and noose 'em and just lift 'em up high for everyone to see as they choke to death for a minute and kickin'. It might deter you from being a common little criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by goldminerj View Post
    They should get life but I'd bet they do at least 20, given their troubled past. It was their own adoptive uncle they were working for that they ripped off and that started the whole spree. They have no remorse and one said he'll be about 58 when he gets out and maybe get to have another run. They said the fun was worth 50 years of their life. Hang 'em.
    In Iran they are very creative when they take 'em out in public and put a group on top of a bus and ropes around their necks and drive out from under them or get a skytrac or cherry picker and noose 'em and just lift 'em up high for everyone to see as they choke to death for a minute and kickin'. It might deter you from being a common little criminal.
    Holy crap, you sound like you are more insane than those theives.

Quote Originally Posted by ScabbyMcBrittlebottom View Post
    Holy crap, you sound like you are more insane than those theives.
    Can't blame him........I think alot of us are tired of the politcaly correct crap when it comes to scum like
    this. They have violated the sovriegn rights of ordinary people to the sum of over $25.000 and then as tax payers get to
    support them in prison for 58 years at the cost of well over $50,000 per year. Then when they get out we get round two!
    If we all agreed....this would be no fun

Nothing about being politicaly correct, I just didnt think many people here thought that we should follow Iran's lead on anything whatsoever.

What does this have to do with Iran?

Think I'm insane? Good. I won't have to worry about you comin' around my cabin. People breaking and entering with or without guns are going to get shot.

Quote Originally Posted by tabmarine View Post
    What does this have to do with Iran?
    I was just saying if we hung criminals in fanciful ways, and who are nothing more than society's rats, there would be more of a deterrent to the common thieves. Am I insane if I dream of shooting a meth head or a carjacker or am I just preparing myself for a dangerous possibility?

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

I was just saying if we hung criminals in fanciful ways, and who are nothing more than society's rats, there would be more of a deterrent to the common thieves. Am I insane if I dream of shooting a meth head or a carjacker or am I just preparing myself for a dangerous possibility?
    I don't know about being insane, but dreaming of killing another human for stealing seems extraordinarily brutal.

Tabmarine, I hit the wrong reply. It was supposed to be Scabby who didnt like Irans way of dealing with criminals. Thanks, I know u got my back. You know, in some mid-east countries they cut ur hand off for stealing. It makes u think twice, cuz after the 2nd time ur screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    I don't know about being insane, but dreaming of killing another human for stealing seems extraordinarily brutal.
    Frostbitten, I like ur avatar. In a perfect world, the victim snowman would pull the cord on the hair dryer and wrap it around the robbers neck and sever it off. Where I was raised u can even shoot a man in the back as he runs away in a field in daylight while carrying ur property. Attempted theft at night is a killing offense whether they have ur stuff or not. It's just common sense to get rid of the criminals.
    The problem is they would rather steal from u and sit and do drugs all day and maybe rape ur wife instead of getting a job cuz liberals will say "oh, u poor thing,u must've had a bad childhood, lets slap ur wrist and u be a good boy now". Thats whats wrong with this country. Or how about we let a bunch of muslims in Dearborn, MI. stone Christians and the police do NOTHING and walk on by...look at it on Youtube...the justice system needs fixing and if I run into crime, I fix it. I dont repair it and let it roll on down the road, I dont catch and release...I have to eat....but I'm not going to come steal it off ur plate even though u would probably let me.

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Frostbitten, I like ur avatar. In a perfect world, the victim snowman would pull the cord on the hair dryer and wrap it around the robbers neck and sever it off. Where I was raised u can even shoot a man in the back as he runs away in a field in daylight while carrying ur property. Attempted theft at night is a killing offense whether they have ur stuff or not. It's just common sense to get rid of the criminals.
    The problem is they would rather steal from u and sit and do drugs all day and maybe rape ur wife instead of getting a job cuz liberals will say "oh, u poor thing,u must've had a bad childhood, lets slap ur wrist and u be a good boy now". Thats whats wrong with this country. Or how about we let a bunch of muslims in Dearborn, MI. stone Christians and the police do NOTHING and walk on by...look at it on Youtube...the justice system needs fixing and if I run into crime, I fix it. I dont repair it and let it roll on down the road, I dont catch and release...I have to eat....but I'm not going to come steal it off ur plate even though u would probably let me.
    I guess you and I are just cut from a different cloth. I'm ok with that, and I'm just going to bid you a good day and leave it at that.

Think I'm insane? Good. I won't have to worry about you comin' around my cabin. People breaking and entering with or without guns are going to get shot.
    You lost me on that one!