Thread: My New Impeller & Stainless steel Stator Insert

Talking My New Impeller & Stainless steel Stator Insert

Hi Claude,
    I wanted to let you know on this site and every one else know your 3 blade is the sh*t. The boat run great. After so many years running stock stuff and solas I will never go back. Thanks a bunch.
    ALSO.....
    I don't want to let the cat out of the bag but Since I was the first to recieve the stainless steel stator insert. Just a little report. Awasome. Yep thats the report. I was gonna pull everything down and take pictures but looking from the rear and the intake there is no reason to. Everything looks great. Put about 25 hrs on the boat this hunting season big loads and little loads. Very low water levels and lots of slides across the shollows. Without this set up this year I would have had to change the stock or Solas at least twice, but then I still would have a hammered Stator. It was such a great relief knowing the boat was gonna jump up on step and I didn't have to head for the shore just to get on step. Doing two Diffrent hunts in diffrent areas one week after the other and not having to pull the pump down wow!!!! Can't thank you enough. I will send people your way.
    Thanks Again
    Rob
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Your welome Rob and thanks for the feed back on our 3 blade Hi-skew and SS vain insert. As you can tell with the demo ss vains when you received it there was minimal damage to the vains. We have received some of the SS inserts and working on getting jigged up to start machining tailcones to start installing inserts.

Claude: