Thread: Got my new .500 S&W lever

Default Got my new .500 S&W lever

Just received my new big horn armory mod89 .500 smith lever gun and it is sweet

Awesome!! I sure hope you can post some pictures of that rifle, I would really like to see a big horn Armory mod89 and man let us know how it shoots. That is got to be exciting for you.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Quote Originally Posted by beartooth View Post
    Awesome!! I sure hope you can post some pictures of that rifle, I would really like to see a big horn Armory mod89 and man let us know how it shoots. That is got to be exciting for you.
    I tend to mess up a computer whenever I touch it so I'll try to get my wife to post some pics tonight. Going to birtch wood Saturday to do some shooting your more than welcome to stop by and shoot it

Thanks, I don like in Alaska, but that was so kind of you to ask. Sounds like you are excited and also, welcome to the forum I forgot to mention that.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Quote Originally Posted by beartooth View Post
    Plus 1 on both the pictures and welcome to the forum.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

Congrats on the rifle! I would love to have a companion for my 4".

Greetings from Norway
    Congrats on your new gun. Please post pics and tell us how it shoots. I`ve ordered a mod.89 in July,they told me there was +8 months
    delivery time. Did you have to wait long for it?

Quote Originally Posted by e134 View Post
    Greetings from Norway
    Congrats on your new gun. Please post pics and tell us how it shoots. I`ve ordered a mod.89 in July,they told me there was +8 months
    delivery time. Did you have to wait long for it?
    My computer is not letting me size my photos down small enuf to put them in a album still trying to figure it out. And it shoots good 4" group at 100yds with the iron sights and they cover about 8" of the target I'm going to put a scout scope on it should shoot real good then. Has some pretty good recoil withe the 500gr bullets I loaded up.

Quote Originally Posted by Custom rifles View Post
    My computer is not letting me size my photos down small enuf to put them in a album still trying to figure it out. And it shoots good 4" group at 100yds with the iron sights and they cover about 8" of the target I'm going to put a scout scope on it should shoot real good then. Has some pretty good recoil withe the 500gr bullets I loaded up.
    Go here: http://xat.com/internet_technology/download.html
    Download the "image optamizer" then when you open it always click "okay" and use it all ya want for free, not all the tools but more than enough of them.

Open your picture in it and you can make it any size (file size/image size) you want. To make image smaller click the resizeing tool icon, grab the corner with your mouse and put it like ya want it. Easy as pie.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Thanks I'll give that a try tomorrow

I've heard that Chimo's in Wasilla has a Big Horn .500 S&W rifle in stock.

Kirk out

They only had the one at chimos for one day that was one of two we ordered from the shot show and that's the one I have they are getting seiral number 4 sometime soon though