Thread: air services in Kodiak

Default air services in Kodiak

Has any one ever flown with Seahawk Air, Harvey Air or Cub Air? If so do you have any comments or preferences. I,am planning a trip to Kodiak and would like a true assesment of these choices. I may be in a situation where I need some leniency on may weight limit also, but want a good and safe pilot. Thanks.

I talked to a lot of people before I booked our air service for a Kodiak goat hunt. It was a universal recommendation for Seahawk air. I talked to them (Roland) a couple of times and they seem good peple so I booked with them. The charge by weight, IE a 600 pound load, 1200 pound load.

Default Kingfisher Aviation

I have used Kingfisher Aviation (907) 486-5155 for a couple trips. They have a couple Bush hawk's and each aircraft can carry up to four passengers (with gear) or 850 pounds. Glen and Kyle Eaton are the pilots. I highly recommend their services.
    Mike

Default seahawk air

I have used Seahwk air and would reccomend Roland highly, they will pick you up from airport run you around for the things you can't fly with propane boat gas etc. They also helped us on a deer hunt get meat boxed up and delivered to ak air freight, so we could catch our flight back to fairbanks as we were weathered in for a couple of extra days. you can't ask for more than that out of your charter. Good luck Brian