Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Flash Hider

  1. #1
    Member Sharpshooterassassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    125

    Default Flash Hider

    Anyone know anywhere in town I can buy a flash hider?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooterassassin View Post
    Anyone know anywhere in town I can buy a flash hider?

    Thread size.........???? 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 or what.....???

  3. #3
    Member Sharpshooterassassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    125

    Default

    1/2 - 28.............

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooterassassin View Post
    1/2 - 28.............
    Northern Security........

  5. #5
    Member Sharpshooterassassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Thanks👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

  6. #6

    Default

    If not there try Alaska Tactical on muldoon Road.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In an easy chair in Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    It depends on what you want. Birdcage, Vortex, can Adapter

  8. #8
    Member Sharpshooterassassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Actually looking for just a cheap little flash hider for a Walther P22 pistol. I have a threaded barrel for it but when I bought it used from a private seller, he had lost the barrel nut for it. I have the barrel thread adapter and protector but I'd rather put a flash hider on it. Thanks

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    welfare state of Alaska
    Posts
    5,153

    Default

    Did you find one, and if so, how did it work out?

    Nice to have some feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooterassassin View Post
    Actually looking for just a cheap little flash hider for a Walther P22 pistol. I have a threaded barrel for it but when I bought it used from a private seller, he had lost the barrel nut for it. I have the barrel thread adapter and protector but I'd rather put a flash hider on it. Thanks
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    Then why not get a thread protector nut rather than a flash hider??!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooterassassin View Post
    Actually looking for just a cheap little flash hider for a Walther P22 pistol. I have a threaded barrel for it but when I bought it used from a private seller, he had lost the barrel nut for it. I have the barrel thread adapter and protector but I'd rather put a flash hider on it. Thanks
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?



  11. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    Seriously??!!

    It's for a 22 pistol!
    Quote Originally Posted by tvfinak View Post
    Did you find one, and if so, how did it work out?

    Nice to have some feedback
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •