Thread: Mission bow package

Default Mission bow package

Posted a sweet bow package in the for sale area:
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...-hunt-like-new
    Figured some reading the bow hunting forum might be interested.
    Got to say was a great little bow but just bought a new one so looking to sell the one posted.
    On another note, any comments from users on Easton Axis FMJ (400) arrows for hunting in Alaska, cold weather, etc?
    Cheers all!

I shoot the FMJ's in a 340 and I love them. I would shoot them at anything in the state with confidence. My total arrow weight is 507 grains at 272 fps. You can't ask for much more than 83 ft/lbs of KE. They fly really well. I like the weighted brass inserts for them as well. A friend and I finished a caribou hunt in August and he went out and bought some, I think in 400 spine and he really likes them too. Good heavy arrow. I haven't shot mine in really cold weather yet, but I haven't heard any problems, nor do I foresee any issues with them when it gets cold. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by stvnshnn View Post
    I shoot the FMJ's in a 340 and I love them. I would shoot them at anything in the state with confidence. My total arrow weight is 507 grains at 272 fps. You can't ask for much more than 83 ft/lbs of KE. They fly really well. I like the weighted brass inserts for them as well. A friend and I finished a caribou hunt in August and he went out and bought some, I think in 400 spine and he really likes them too. Good heavy arrow. I haven't shot mine in really cold weather yet, but I haven't heard any problems, nor do I foresee any issues with them when it gets cold. Have fun.
    Hey Stvnshnn... thanks for the feedback. I've been practicing with these arrows and so far no complaints and no oddballs in the bunch. I had planned to note any that flew differently but so far all are flying (and hitting) about the same.

Bow package still for sale!