Thread: woo hoo! got first post!

Cool woo hoo! got first post!

This will be great being able to see what is new without searching through all the old posts. Good job ODD!

Anyway, looking forward to getting the good ship lollypop wet this weekend. You can only clean a boat so many times before you have to get it wet!

Wink Finger lake, Wasilla

I took a look at finger lake this morning, lots of open water, still a fair bit of ice too, thinking of blowing out some cob webs this weekend (excuse to get out on some water). the fish are bound to be hungry...I may have to feed em some.

Smile Finger Lake

Went by there this afternoon.....it's wide open! I think tomorrow I am going to take the old bathtub out for a spin and maybe get a couple rainbows for dinner!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Cool Finger Lake

Went out today and got the boat wet! Man it felt good. Didn't have time to fish tho. A guy at the ramp said he watched a couple of kids pull out several 3-4# rainbows right off the dock! I may have to go back when I have more time.......
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....