Thread: Got my new XS, lookin to fill last seat for next Moose season, GMU 20/21

Default Got my new XS, lookin to fill last seat for next Moose season, GMU 20/21

I ended up buying a new Jetcraft XS, I have one other partner who has committed to next years hunt. We plan on hunting in 20 couple different areas we looked at this year, (and broke ATV's trying to get to). Or if one of us draws an DM830 we'll be up in 21. Looking for one more to fill the boat, preferably someone who has been out moose hunting before and is a capable outdoorsman and from the Fairbanks area so we can meet up an finalize plans. If you have extensive experience of an area we're lookin at, we'll make it a free ride for you. Planning on a 7 day hunt. If youre interested contact me at zac.d.miller@gmail.com or call me at 888-0401. Thanks.

Zach

Quote Originally Posted by honeybadger View Post
    I ended up buying a new Jetcraft XS, I have one other partner who has committed to next years hunt. We plan on hunting in 20 couple different areas we looked at this year, (and broke ATV's trying to get to). Or if one of us draws an DM830 we'll be up in 21. Looking for one more to fill the boat, preferably someone who has been out moose hunting before and is a capable outdoorsman and from the Fairbanks area so we can meet up an finalize plans. If you have extensive experience of an area we're lookin at, we'll make it a free ride for you. Planning on a 7 day hunt. If youre interested contact me at zac.d.miller@gmail.com or call me at 888-0401. Thanks.

Zach
    I might be interested, I have hunted dm828 a couple times. Just got back and left some for seed.
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Just let me know man, if you want give me a call at 9078880401 when you get a chance and I can give you more details about what were looking at and my set up. Thanks.

Zach