Thread: Wow!

Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Man..that is one hell of a way to end up on a floating trip..I wish them a speady recovery and hope they find this B****#%$. He needs to be taken to the back 40 no doubt.

Glad they were only wounded and able to send that spot message or call on the SAT..goes to show in AK you must ALWAYS have some form of communication with you on all trips..short or long. Cant imagine lying there for 8 hours waiting on evac...buddy aid hopefully was a huge benefactor on this one and staying calm.

At least they got a good description on the guy..only so many places to hide now.

Prayers to the hunters and family.
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

That is crazy. Hope they are ok. Always have to be ready for anything. Hope they get the guy responsible.

Have to wonder where the actor neighbor is that went missing when they found his dead mother. Pauly fixed planes out of Kotz on Flying Wild
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you