I am curious what others would do if the transporter you had arranged and scheduled asked you to postpone your departure, just two days before that date.
Scenario: I had two hunts planned and between them I had a day and half to transition. During the transition I called the transporter to confirm the trip. He asked if I would delay my trip (depart Monday instead of Friday) because he had a call from another group in the field who wanted to come out earlier than scheduled. They were out during the wind storm that blew thru the first week of Sept. I do not know the preparedness or experience of the of the group asking to be pulled form the field early. There was no medical or physical emergency, they did have an elderly gentleman who was uncomfortable. The transporter did say he would honor my schedule if I wanted to. He did offer to take me in on Sunday, still a delay for the start of my hunt.