Thread: Vandalism at reflection lake

Default Vandalism at reflection lake

Vandalism at reflection lake

Vandalism.Flyer.pdf

I wasn't able to show the open flyer, if anybody can do that, i can email the flyer to you, please contact.
    Wasilla

That's pathetic Thanks for getting the word out. Hopefully they catch the guys... -Gr
    My signature is awesome.

The Alaska State Troopers and Alaska Department of Fish & Game seek information concerning responsible individuals.
    Around September 1, 2012 someone damaged the doors to the restrooms at Reflections Lake (MP 30.5 Glenn Highway at the Knik River Access) by shooting them full of holes with a firearm. Door handles were also broken off and other nearby improvements vandalized. Between September 2 and 13, 2012 someone damaged a kiosk and interpretive panels by shooting them full of holes. Total damages are estimated at $5,000. Mat-Su Crime Stoppers offers rewards of up to $1,000 for information leading to the arrest or grand jury indictment of a felony offender. You may remain anonymous. For more information or to provide a tip that will help solve this case, contact Mat-Su Crime Stoppers at (907) 745-3333 or online at www.matsu-crimestoppers.org (reference AST case #12-233357). For more information on this incident, contact the ADF&G refuge manager at (907) 267-2281.
    Vandalism at Reflections Lake
    Palmer Hay Flats Refuge
    REWARD of up to $1,000 Possible

We took a walk around the lake this summer for the first time. Nice little place, shameful the way some people act.

It's too bad we have idiots out there who think vandalizing stuff is acceptable or cool behavior. I hope they get caught!
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Yep...pretty sad. And to think 5K aint enough for motivation ...would pay for a nice duckboat..lol Someone knows something..maybe set up a small game camera..check weekly...who knows.
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

That's horrible! I really hope they catch the responsible parties.