Thread: Heads up to all guides, camp cooks, and camp helpers.

Default Heads up to all guides, camp cooks, and camp helpers.

So I worked for an outfitter this spring for the spring bear season and have not received pay from that outfitter. I know of 10 to 12 other guides, camp cook, camp helpers and even pilots that have not recieved pay from him either. I have talked to him and his excuse was he's waiting for deposits for the next hunting season. Its unbelievible that someone would run there business like this. I am not able to post the outfit or the name of the outfitter publicly on the AOD for legal reasons but if anyone is thinking of working for a new outfitter the fall of 2013 or spring of 2014 then PM me and I can give you the information so you dont have to be put through the same ordeal that we are going through. Some of the other guides and I have already contacted Big Game Commercial Services and Department of Labor about this situation. I have worked for a number of outfitters and this is the only one I have had a problem with getting paid.

I am sorry that this still happens.

Hope you at least got to eat good.Always good to know up front when and how pay is comming.It sounds like a crash is about to happen and hope some hunters don't get burned next year.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

He PM the name and I am truly SHOCKED. I worked for that company for years as a Registered Guide. Just sad.

Your inbox is full, please PM me the outfitter info. This is unacceptable for a "business" to be run this way.

Please PM me as well

Potential clients should be interested in this. If he will cheat his employees, he will cheat a client also.
    NRA Life Member since 1974

Well with a lot of the hunting seasons starting to wrap up I just wanted to move this back to the front page for the people who were still out when I posted this. I still havent heard any good news on the situation and neither have any of the other guys. Hope everyone season is going and/or went good.

Please PM me the info.Thanks

Default Heads up to all guides, camp cooks, and camp helpers.

Pm me aswell thanks