Thread: partner needed fast...we are on the geese!!!

Default partner needed fast...we are on the geese!!!

one who

-doesnt mind a partner who sounds like a dying ostrich on a goose call
    -doesnt mind no sleep
    -doesnt mind carrying 50% of the load (seems so simple ha!)
    -doesnt mind being wet up to their armpits
    -likes wind
    -likes rain
    -likes snow
    -prefers the smell of bug juice
    -knows what end of a firearm the bullets come out of
    -has common sense enough to know baglimits and seasons (and shooting hours ugg it was well after 9 last night and they were still booming away!!!!)!
    -knows how many letters are in secret
    -knows definition of said secret
    -knows their partner might get entirely TO if secret gets blabbed publically!
    -doesnt need to know how to cook or clean, but knows good and well enough to not cut fingers off, I do this on my own
    -is about 5'10
    blond hair
    blue eyes
    owns boat

please enclose photo of said boat

Unit 13

only two letters in secret ..... "U" and "I"

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Been looking for somebody to go goose hunting with myself.. I have all of the above except being an attractive female. I sent you a PM

2800 views and counting......and only 2 posts!!!! I shot ya a reply back Marine! That female part might be a clincher

LOL...that was a good un. As I was reading the part about secrets, I was thinking of the old saying...two can keep a secret if one is watch who you share secrets with!!!

I am no female but i am interested in participating in some honker fun. Oh and I am always looking for the carcasses to so if any of you guys out there with some carcasses want to give them to me i want to use them for trapping this winter. I live in wasilla and i have hunted waterfowl for years in Utah. I have a few years here in Alaska hunting waterfowl and would love to go shoot some Honkers as well as ducks.