Thread: Which muzzle loader manufacturer makes the lightest most accurate inline?

Default Which muzzle loader manufacturer makes the lightest most accurate inline?

Which inline muzzle loader manufacturer makes the lightest and consistantly most accurate muzzle loading rifle?

Default Which muzzle loader manufacturer makes the lightest most accurate inline?

TC Impact. Bought one for my 12 year old daughter last year for a winter moose hunt and she LOVES it. Lightweight, simple, and a serious tack driver. Couldn't be happier with it.

Take a look at Knight as well they have a new lightweight muzzle loader.

Just be aware of what you're getting into with a lightweight. I have an older Knight, a precursor to the Wolverine that's only a couple of ounces over 6#. It's a 54 cal with a shortish barrel and minimal stock. The thing is a treat to carry, but with heavier charges it will eat your lunch. I put a Leupold 1.5x5 on it, and with a couple of pellets (120 grains) and a 450 grain bullet, it's something else. I'm not recoil shy, but I scoped myself with it three times straight. No matter how I held it, I got bit. And that's a long eye-relief scope. It's incredibly accurate with just about any charge and bullet, but the scope is pretty superfluous. You need it for longer shooting, but the loads for the job put it in your face. I might consider a scout scope arrangement, but that's it. A 50 would certainly recoil less, but watch out for the heavy loads.

CVA Accura MR

look at the t/c omega, not the lightest im sure but simple reliable and accurate. 240gr 44 cal hornady xtp bullets with green sabot and 100gr of pyro pellets is a winner