Thread: 4in1mafiaman?

Default 4in1mafiaman?

Anyone know this yahoo? He posted a doozy in the 2012 photo gallery this morning.

I am not sure why so many people on this forum feel the need to post reply's to hunt write-ups and or pictures calling the person a poacher, or telling them they committed an illegal act while hunting, or that they shoot a sublegal animal. The majority of the time I see people doing this garbage on the forum, they simply have no idea what the regulations state and are assuming that the animal was harvested in a GMU that has very restrictive regulations.

What happened to giving people the benefit of doubt and assuming they took a brown bear in an area that still has a season, a moose that is obviously not a spike fork and not a 4 brow tine or 50 incher in an any bull area or with an any bull tag, etc?

Heck there are supplements to the published regulation that are not even available to the general public that have other seasons and bag limits in them.

Besides the fact I doubt there is a single person on here that has all 128 pages of the current regulation book memorized.

I have personally been accused of committing illegal hunting acts or harvesting illegal animals several times in the past few years and it gets old! Thats without me posting hunt write-ups on here, gee I wonder why I don't bother putting those on here?
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

there is actually 130 pages brandon.. so far I have memorized page 1 and page 130 (front cover and back cover)

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Im with you Bronco.. what was said about that kids moose was aweful.. I just really hope that he does not see that post or that one of the mods delete it.. Just imagine a kid or anyone for that matter being on such a high,coming on the forum to share a pic with everyone and have some yahoo say he shot an illegal moose....to me that has got to be one of the lowest things imaginable... for cryin out loud he is a kid he deserves better...this day and age its gettin tougher to get kids out hunting and off the computer and this is how he got treated for his first hunt...basically being call a poacher..
    Bronco is right there are all different types of hunts in this state so if you want to call someone out you better have details.. or ask using the pm system.. Lots of folks dont post stories here or pics and this is a prime example of why...

Quote Originally Posted by 4in1mafiaman View Post
    unless you had a any bull thats not legal i don't think or shot in any bull area cause it needs to be a spike fork other wise witch is 1 on spike on both sides or one spike and two spike or two spike but it cant have 3 at all not on either side
    the funnier part that proves his ignorance even further is its a legal moose on the right side for sure, and even the left side its debatable because the point closest to the picture taker does not look longer then an inch or longer then it is wide.....
    http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/re...s_complete.pdf page 33.

Just wow...

Bronco some people just arent happy unless they are trying to make others look bad. Just dont understand it.
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Default 4in1mafiaman?

I cleaned the other thread up

+1

I agree 100%! It is a legal bull under spike/fork. Really ticks me off when people start arm chair quarterbacking these things. Seems like it usually happens on sheep threads, but geezzz...Give the poster the benefit of the doubt.

These critical responses drive people away from the forums or discourage them from posting stories and pictures here.

The simple answer is because people are jerks, and cant mind their own business.
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

If this is about my boy's moose, I can assure you it is a legal bull, as it was shot in an any bull area. If its not about his moose, please disregard.

After almost 6 years as a member of this site, I have learned to let the wide ones go wide. It just isn't worth (to me anyway) getting into some kind of debate with someone that feels they are the SME on Alaska fish & game laws. Maybe some people just feel the need to constantly question everyone else's successes or actions.

This forum (and its members) has provided me invaluable information in many of the topic areas, so much so I upgraded my membership to help support the efforts of the quality members that help make my Alaska dream my reality. As for the yahoo's that feel the need to question everyone, let them go wide...

Congrates to the young hunter that tagged his moose.
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I cleaned the other thread up

thanks..good to know..

some folks just dont get it... even after Brian pointed out the rules for not posting comments in the photo gallery....