Thread: Just a little help for DM636 please!

Smile Just a little help for DM636 please!

Not wanting to all the secrets just someone who has hunted this area. Trying to fill a cow tag for winter. Any all all info will be great-full! just send me a pvt message and I will send a Email . thanks

Which area is 636?

Smile 636

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod View Post
    Which area is 636?
    just the north part of Ft. Wainwright. thanks

I should have know that, I just filled a 634 tag which is the early season hunt in there. Do you have a boat, or how do you plan to access the area? In the later season, cruising the river at first and last light can be pretty effective. I wouldn't count on getting over there with a snowmachine in November.

You can do some research on Google Earth and look for large fields close to the sloughs or river. Hike in and search around. Bring some screw in climbing spikes to get up in the big spruce and look over the fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod View Post
    I should have know that, I just filled a 634 tag which is the early season hunt in there. Do you have a boat, or how do you plan to access the area? In the later season, cruising the river at first and last light can be pretty effective. I wouldn't count on getting over there with a snowmachine in November.

You can do some research on Google Earth and look for large fields close to the sloughs or river. Hike in and search around. Bring some screw in climbing spikes to get up in the big spruce and look over the fields.
    yes I have a jon boat. are there any slues better than the rest? pm me! will to hump within a mile from river