Thread: Guess a Person Can't Go Anywhere These Days.....

Default Guess a Person Can't Go Anywhere These Days.....

....without taking the risk of this nonsense happening. This stuff makes me want to break fingers, hands, arms, HEADS...!!!

http://peninsulaclarion.com/news/2012-09-07/boat-motor-theft-strands-two
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Theft is bad enough but that is just horrible! I would have done something most on here would not approve of if I had caught them in the act or found them with my motor.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Theft is bad enough but that is just horrible! I would have done something most on here would not approve of if I had caught them in the act or found them with my motor.
    I agree, like maybe they would never be seen or heard from again. Thieves piss me off to no end, but this is just going above and beyond.

Yep I know if I happen to catch the person and or people who liberated my new 13ft Bucket boat from my yard I might do something somewhat bad. Sorry to say my Son left a boat out someone decided no one was home and helped them-selves. More than likely a client who knew or a close by person i.e. someone who lives by me. So if anyone in Fairbanks/North Pole / Eielson / FWW notes a new 13ft NRS Otter None Bailing raft that friend just happen to have all the sudden give me a shout.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Some people.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Troutbum View Post
    I agree, like maybe they would never be seen or heard from again. Thieves piss me off to no end, but this is just going above and beyond.
    Like the article stated, this is beyond thievery, it pretty much could have gotten into a potential matter of life or death in a big hurry. A thief could have turned into a murderer in short order. Freekin' slime of the Earth that needs to be put out of their misery...!!!

This is rediculous!
    I sure hope they catch these creeps and bust that motor theft ring in los Anchorage.
    Do you suppose if one or both of these men had been injured or died because of this theft and they caught the thieves could they charge them with a more serious crime?
    "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Default I hate thieves!!!

These thieves should be tied out in the middle tundra naked during the sumer when the black flies are at thier peak!!!

In Sept 2005 I went to Fairbanks to pick up the bleachedskull of the first Griz I ever shot and to do some hunting along the way. Afterpicking up my skull from Al at FB Tannery, who did an excellent job by the way, my hunting partner decided to stay at the Super 8 Motel. As we were transferring gear, guns and my bear skull from the back of my truck to the cab I noticed two guys milling around in a red utility van parked behind me. Naive me never thought anything of it. Red Flag #1. As we were going in these two fellas followed us and I even held the door open for them because they had their hands full, two trash bags full or clothes. Red Flag #2! About 0500 in the morning mydog needed to use the facilities, so as I was taking him out I notice my GPS laying by the driverís side door of my truck? Well not to drag this on any further because my stomach is beginning toturn. I found my truck ram sacked, lost my bear skull, one shotgun, skinning knives, bino's and misc clothing. But they left the cash in my ash tray and my spare set of keys which were in my center counsel. Things could have been much worse..... Moral of the story, be aware of your surroundings, don't keep your gear in your truck, and if you have an irreplaceable trophy donít be an IDIOT like me and think itís secure in your vehicle. Insurance covered some, FPD recovered nothing and I was out a trophy of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by kasilofchrisn View Post
    This is rediculous!
    I sure hope they catch these creeps and bust that motor theft ring in los Anchorage.
    Do you suppose if one or both of these men had been injured or died because of this theft and they caught the thieves could they charge them with a more serious crime?
    I'm sure they could.....it's called involuntary manslaughter. Would it stick? Maybe not, but the DA could sure try for it that's for sure.....