Thread: DM830 Koyukuk moose hunt

Default DM830 Koyukuk moose hunt

Hunting partner bailed on me with less than a week before I was going on the hunt. Anyone else going? Please
    contact me if you are interested in an addition to your team or need a hunting partner for the late season hunt. Thanks!

Im really sorry to hear that! You really find out who your friends are when u plan hunts. I would take up up!!!! But i found a guy with the early tag, and we are leavin today. I will be in a grey 20' alweld with a 140 suzuki. I hope it workd out for you! Best of luck

Make sure to check the threads for the past few weeks in this Forum (hunting). Someone else had a partner drop out on short notice, and if it wasn't hunt/trapAK, you might be in business, as i think they were headed for the Koyukuk too. Good luck, hope something works out.

Quote Originally Posted by mdhunter View Post
    Make sure to check the threads for the past few weeks in this Forum (hunting). Someone else had a partner drop out on short notice, and if it wasn't hunt/trapAK, you might be in business, as i think they were headed for the Koyukuk too. Good luck, hope something works out.

Thanks! Hopefully something will work out.