Thread: Looking To Buy A Canoe!!!!

Default Looking To Buy A Canoe!!!!

My name is Ottersgirl and I am looking for a canoe. I live in Fairbanks Alaska but am willing to travel to look at a canoe. Is anyone out there selling a canoe? I want to start fishing again! It has been 2 years since I have fished. Can someone help me please???

You should look on Craig's list online, in the Alaska section, and in the boats section.
    "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." - Homer, Odyssey

If you can handle the price of a new one, Beaver Sports will be opening their paddling shop shortly and they usually have a nice selection of Bells and Wenonah's. Test The Waters carries Mad River and might have a few used one from their rental fleet. Sportsmans Warehouse has a handful of Old Towns.

There is also a used Browning aluminum canoe in the News-Miner classifieds right now. Price seems kinda steep to me for an aluminum boat, but it could be worth checking out. There's alway a few that pop up around Fairbanks in the spring, you shouldn't have any problem finding a decent one.

Yellowknife

Thank you so much!!! I will check it out!

I have never gone to craigs list. I have heard of it but never gone there. Thank you!

$300 for a canoe I saw this morning on Craig's List...also one for $400
    "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." - Homer, Odyssey

Default Conoe

try Fred Myers they had some as well as Sam's club sam's look real good for lakes an pounds

A friend of mine goes to Craig's as well, but my uncle goes to Beacer Sports. I'm basically dependent on their advice (LOL).